when i will repent.??

i m just 23 years old but i still cant be a good person . still make a sin . still make a trouble . but until when .?
feel sad with my self . look good a person but it not like a people looking . i m not good person it a reality .

but all people dont know bout it . only who has couple with me . who my friend . my family also dont know wht happen to me at out side . i dont know how long i can keep this secret . until i die . until i married . oh God .

if my family know about this . only God know wht will happen on me after that . i dont want to make it again . but it cant to me to stop wht i ever doing b4 that . it not easy . i m really2 sorry .

oh God pls help me . i want repent .

0 Say Something:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Downloaded from Free Templates