Nabila

who is a nabila . ?she is my new couple and she so sweet for me . chubby . funny and cool . i never know kind of girl like she . i know she via YM . that time i go to room jb and i start chat with her . for 1st time, i not expect that she will be my GF soon bcoz she dont like couple . but evrythng changing after we meet at MID VALLEY . she love me and make decision to couple .

this is 1st time for me found that kind of girl bcoz she love to dating and make me to evry weekend go outing with her . that make me so happy bcoz never gurl spent time with me evry week. sometime 2time in weekend we met . it nice for couple bcoz can spent time together .

port for our dating at KLCC and MID VALLEY also at KL SENTRAL . wht we doing during datting .? only dinner or lunch together and sometime watch a movie . never go to other place to do illegal thing . haha . she very good people . dont love to seksual even she at IPBA(the place she study) always talk about seks .

but we couple not too long . we start march 2010 and stop JUNE 2010 . who make a trouble if not me . wht i said like that . bcoz in APRIL i know 1 girl via MS and she had bad background that i like b4 . start from this i with nabila be not too close . and decide to break off on JUNE .

0 Say Something:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Downloaded from Free Templates