LILMISSY_HANNA

HANNA . . i know her name only hanna but fully name idk or i forget . she was 18 years old and stay at kajang
i know her via YM and 1st chatting her so kerek but for 2nd time she so cool and feel nice to know her .

she now studied at UITM S.A and wanna be to LAWYER and she did not like talking about other course or have she take other course and she will angry with me .

I love chat with hanna and now only sms with her and sometime get a call from hanna . she love talking and always want wins if talk with me and never give me wins even i true . but its oke just treat only wht she say .

Hanna is good person and i think she smart but have some attitude has on Hanna that make me fed-up . she never apologized from me even she was guilty . but i has sound her last night and she will be change her attitude . haha . padan muka






I hope our relationship will be last forever

0 Say Something:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Downloaded from Free Templates