finish final year project 1

i have finish my presentation below 30 minute and verifier take 30 minute also to comment what error in my slide show presentation. many question and error at costing or project budget but overall i think my slide full with error. Finally verifier only compliment about my drawing and im so proud because that is my work and idea, thank verifier . . . .

After that, i will facing with final exam by next week on Tuesday and Friday. im only take 2 paper before i can go Sem break but i dont think so because before 16december my group need submit BOM list (bill of material) for order project material . . . .and thennnnn i freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

See next SEM with final year project 2 . . .

1 Say Something:

Cik Hany said...

done follow kamu..

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Downloaded from Free Templates